TRT are leading manufacturers of Heavy Transport Trailers and Specialised Equipment for Australia and New Zealand. The TRT range of Heavy Haul Floats and Low Loaders includes; Deck and Axle Wideners, Rows of 8 and Multi-Line Platforms, House Removal and Crane Support Trailers. Whether you are an Owner-Operator, Multi-National Company, Local Body or a Government Department; you don’t just get our superior design and manufacturing capabilities, you also get our team’s depth of knowledge and our personal attention to answer your needs.
- TRT Engineering design, manufacturing, fabrication and finishing teams work with each customer to meet their requirements.
- TRT Trailers are designed and manufactured in our 9,000 square metre fully integrated engineering design, manufacturing and fabrication facility.
- ISO 9001-2015 Certified, TRT offers 'turn-key' discrete manufacturing, utilises lean manufacturing production as well as specialised 'non-wheeled' manufacturing engineering.
- Raw steel is delivered at one end of our modern Hamilton, New Zealand facility, is processed through CNC operated Steel Profile & Press Brake Equipment, Weldments, CNC Machining Centre including Horizontal Line Borer, Blast and Paint applied electrostatically and Assembly via key hold points all on site.
For more imformation on Trailers and Manufacturing Engineering visit our New Zealand Website......
Click for Contact Details or to make an enquiry.....
Purpose built lightweight Crane Support Trailers designed to optimise modern mobile crane capacity and operation on site......
In addition to our extensive Trailer range, TRT designs and manufactures other Construction and Heavy Haul Industry Equipment. TRT’s Engineering capabilities provide the ability to design and manufacture in-house our own Pick and Carry Crane the 25t TIDD Crane.
- Heavy Vehicle and Trailer Chassis Assemblies
- Elevating Work Platforms with integrated composites for the “Live Line” Industry
- Truck mounted Pole Borers and Digger Derricks
- Complex heavy steel structures